Continuous Passive Motion
sequential compression device
ActiveCare® – Your Proven Alternative to Anticoagulant Drugs for DVT Prevention (Deep Vein Thrombosis) from Hospital to Home, with No Major Bleeding
Cold water circulating devices to help reduce pain and swelling, speeding up recovery.
JAS devices utilize proven principles of stress relaxation and low-load stretch to achieve permanent restoration of joint ROM with just three 30–minute sessions per day. The patient-controlled JAS protocol (which allows infinitely adjustable ROM) assures precise and virtually pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding and risk of tissue injury; and assures excellent compliance critical to successful rehab results.
Medela Breast Pumps
Why are Medela pumps different? Because Medela breastpumps have the original 2-Phase Expression® technology which, using the one-touch let down button, has been shown to produce more milk in less time.*
- Medela is the only company to provide proven, research-based pump technology that mimics a baby’s natural nursing pattern.
- Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck faster to start milk flowing.
- Expression phase – after milk flow or “let down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower deep suck to remove milk.
- The original 2-Phase Expression technology can only be found in Medela breastpumps.
- Medela offers a wide range of breastshield sizes. Using the right breastshield size is important to:
- Ensure proper suction
- Experience optimal milk removal.
- Achieve maximum pumping comfort.
*When pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the Expression phase.
Ergonomic Crutches That Deliver Comfort & Stability. Say goodbye to traditional crutches. Discover an entirely new mobility experience with Mobilegs, patient-friendly, comfortable crutches that deliver the highest level of fit, comfort and performance.